Back in February I directed a music video for Radnor & Lee, the folk duo created by artists Josh Radnor and Ben Lee. Today we discuss using their platforms to take a stance on the ongoing social injustices (3:20), the process of making their latest record, Golden State (11:00), finding a balance within each other (23:00), living a life full of passion (31:09), the expectations between creators and consumers (40:02), and why their working relationship works (43:38).
- Buy / Stream Radnor & Lee’s album Golden State
- Listen to our first conversation with Josh here.
- Learn more about FLOWER MOON RECORDS here.
- Watch George Harrison’s interview on The Dick Cavett Show
- Follow Radnor & Lee on Instagram and Twitter, and like them on Facebook.
- You can watch the Simple Harmony music video, directed by Sam, below:
Illustrations by: Krishna Shenoi.
Music by: Dylan Peck