“Life is having the bottom fall out and having to rebuild it back. And how you rebuild it back–and with whom–is what our lives are made of.” – Anna Sale, episode 225 of Talk Easy with Sam Fragoso
Anna Sale (host, Death, Sex & Money) returns this week! We unpack her debut book, Let’s Talk About Hard Things (4:38), the origins of Death, Sex & Money (7:08), and how a divorce (8:27) prompted her to ask Big, universal questions, on-air and off (24:23). We then revisit the sermon from Anna’s wedding day (28:08) and the role former Senator Alan Simpson played in her 2nd marriage (34:10). Before we go, we return to a poignant passage from our first conversation with Anna, back in 2017 (39:32).
- Get your copy of Let’s Talk About Hard Things
- Check out Death, Sex & Money on WNYC
- Listen to our first episode with Anna in 2017.
- Read the NYT piece on Anna & Arthur’s wedding.
- Follow Anna on Twitter & Instagram.
- Learn more about Anna on her website.
- Illustrations by: Krishna Shenoi.