“The conservation of nature means the conservation of our identity: the parts of us that are beautiful and free and sacred, those we want to carry with us into the future. If we don’t defend those soft parts, all we’ll have left are holograms of our worst instincts.” – Nathaniel Rich, episode 215 of Talk Easy with Sam Fragoso
- Get your copy of Second Nature: Scenes from a World Remade.
- Visit Nathaniel’s personal website for more on his career.
- Read his NYT piece, Losing Earth: The Decade We Almost Stopped Climate Change.
- Listen to our first talk with Nathaniel in 2018.
- Illustrations by: Krishna Shenoi.