Comedy icon Jeff Garlin is on this week! We get into texting woes (07:54), getting divorced after 25 years (11:29), being single again at 57 (13:45), choosing raw honesty in life (17:39), making it in the comedy scene alongside Conan O’Brien, Stephen Colbert and Amy Sedaris (28:55), having an eye for talent (30:02), producing and guiding other comedians like Jon Stewart and Dennis Leary (32:29), what he would say to Eddie Murphy now (36:48), his medical battles and what they taught him (44:19), and being, above all joyous (47:36).
- Toy Story 4, Jeff’s latest, is out in theaters now! Watch the trailer here.
- Handsome: A Netflix Mystery Movie is available on Netflix.
- Curb Your Enthusiasm, starring Larry David and Jeff Garlin, is streaming on HBO.
- Jeff’s memoir, My Footprint: Carrying the Weight of the World, was published in 2010.
- Jeff’s podcast, By The Way, In Conversation with Jeff Garlin, is available on Earwolf.
Illustrations by Krishna Shenoi. Music by Dylan Peck and Jinsang. This episode of Talk Easy was taped at York Recording in Los Angeles, California. Special thanks to engineer Tim Moore.
Subscribe on: iTunes / Spotify / Soundcloud / Stitcher